Hyatt Place Zurich Airport The Circle, the third Hyatt-branded hotel and the first Hyatt Place branded hotel in Switzerland, is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi everywhere and 24-hour food offerings.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy-to-navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. Hyatt Place Zurich Airport The Circle is situated in the Circle destination and directly linked to Zurich Airport, representing one of the most central locations in Switzerland. Guests can conveniently enjoy the business and lifestyle offerings of the Circle, which includes shops, restaurants, a park, airport facilities and The Circle Convention Center. After a productive day, guests can unwind in the park or take advantage of the great outdoors, as the Swiss Alps and Lake Zurich are nearby.
Hyatt Place Zurich Airport The Circle offers:
- 300 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- The Market serving a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads as well as beverages available 24/7
- ZOOM Restaurant with all-day dining and take-out options, delivering responsibly sourced, regionally inspired fare as well as international classics, including small bites such as wraps and waffles and heartier options including salads, burgers, fries and Zurich specialties
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Convenient Workspaces and Event Spaces including a communal table in the lobby and over 30,000 square feet (2,800 square meters) of function space at The Circle Convention Center
- Fitness Center open 24/7, featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens, along with the nearby park offering outdoor jogging and walking